Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You know you're in a good mood when...

...You breeze past the market that sells your favorite cookies (and you've been sans cookies for a week!).

Oh joyous day in NYC. I went to 2 auditions. One was for prime time baby, Royal Pains and the other was a callback for Edward Scissorhands. Royal pains was so so... I think on the first take, I overacted. We did both scenes twice, then the casting director handed me a scene for a different character... a bitch in line at a coffee shop. Much less lines & screen time for the second character. But hey, this would mark my debut on the small screen, so I guess I should stand by, even hoping for the little role. My audition for the character of Joyce in Edward Scissorhands went pretty well actually. One of those callback where you say to yourself, "I could get that." The director said I will know by tomorrow. And then, as if I wasn't already grateful for 2 opportunities to book work, my commercial agency rang and told me to be at an audition for Trident tomorrow at 10am.
I am a happy chappy, as my stepfather would say.

More later on the The Thich Nhat Hanh book. ANGER. It's AMAZING.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: