Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Swap Job

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaawwwwww
I have two auditions tomorrow!!!! One is a callback for the sex pot in Edward Scissorhands and the other is something I'll tell you about when it's over. Both auditions are tomorrow, WED, so keep an eye out for a Wed night update, if you're interested.
So... Jack and I did a work swap.
I've had this gigantic editing project on my hands and he agreed to finish the first pass in exchange for my writing a pass of his script. Last night, we both worked FULL DAYS on each other's projects and LOTS of progress was made. It's amazing being married to someone where this is possible. It even took me time to convince myself it would work, but low and behold, my movie is shaping up big time and his script is too, in ways they wouldn't have, had we continued to bleed our creative juices over them.
Ew. That didn't sound pleasant.
Ok. Lots to do today. Going over lines for tomorrow, recording an old high school pal tonight for a movie project and all the while, I need to get through at least 30 more pages of the script. That's my goal anyway.
Happy Hump Day!
xoxo

No comments: