Sunday, March 21, 2010

G-friends to the Rescue



Can I just say something? This past week was a blast and you know why? It was filled to the brim with some of my best girlfriends. Monday was ping pong and strategic planning with Kula. Tuesday night was a chat with Colette in the UK. Wednesday was sushi with Jillian. Friday was Crazy Heart with Rosina, Saturday was my Stop Kiss girls and today, was Finnerty plus 5 new girlfriends in a clothing exchange. Oh and let's not leave out my little blue girl, Russia the Cat, (pictured above) whose always cheerin' me up. How much have I laughed this week? A freakin' lot! I bounced from one hilarious conversation to the next. Our lives are pretty giggle worthy, I tell you. Nothing cures the casual woes and anxious feelings about life than a week of nonstop girlfriends. So why not call up that friend you haven't seen in a while and go see a movie? Ask a fun co-worker to lunch one day. Get casual and cozy with a friend and boy oh boy it butters you up.

Jack and I have been cultivating a new plan of action, to be implemented shortly. Things are brewing in this household! Next week, here we come!!!!!!!!!

Good night, best weekend weather of 2010! Spring has sprung and I soaked it up.
xoxo

2 comments:

Namakula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Namakula said...

Hey KaTIE,
Taking a break from Kate & Kula editing to check out your blog. Love the breakdown of your week, flattered to be included as one of the fun things on your list. And yes, how FUN was Susan's ping pong joint? Cheap drinks, rich music. :-)
I love the profile picture of Russia. So beautiful and elegant in her blue-grey fur. We should all be so lucky to be so lovely. Here with my Tigger. Had a good day today, was touched by words of wisdom and great feedback to K&K from some genuine, good hearted people. I see and feel wonderful things for us, now and beyond. See you Wed eve--scouting!! ;-)