Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tall Glass a Success!!!



Hi everyone! so it seems Google is giving me a choice between color font or posting video. I'm going with video.
Today was an all out battle of the wits with my computer and camera. My husband Jack came to the rescue 6 hours after he began troubleshooting. Have you ever noticed that your brain will work on a problem and then the answer just seems to drop down into your mind as soon as you "give up"?!!?... it was only after he left the house, completely fed up and frustrated, on his way to work, that he called me and said, "try this." And I did. And it worked! Life can continue!
The picture above is from last night's event. Filmmaker E.S. Frushtick, filmmaker Billy Burbank, your truly and my bff Stacy Auer.
Below is my vlog about my screening event last night!! Yay! Tall Glass Short Film was a big success. Thanks to all the filmmakers involved!

Creative Quote of the Day
"You are lost the instant you know what the result will be."
-Juan Gris

No comments: