Friday, February 19, 2010

Circle of Lies!


Hi!
I hope everyone had a good, productive, creative Thursday!
I spent the day with two of my favorite actresses, Namakula and Prudence, at Evergreen Cemetery in Brooklyn. We froze our tooshies off, but another scene for Kate & Kula is in the can!
Take a peek at my vlog for the day -- I address a common form of resistance: The Circle.

Creative Quote of the Day:
"We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or to other peoples' models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to ope,."
-Shakti Gawain


1 comment:

Namakula said...

Loved this latest entry. Yes, we are ALL in the club of humanity. All equal. Hope you kicked ass at the audition. And YES, yesterday at the Cemetery was quite fun!xo

--Namakula, partner in crime on "Kate & Kula"