Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Distraction no more!

Today was a huge success!
I stood up for myself, asking for higher compensation at my videography job, and I was well received! It was a tough talk, that I mentally prepared for by not sleeping all night, but well worth the sacrifice!
Special thanks to my husband and my dad and a few special girlfriends for all their support! My champions!


Now, back to what's important: Acting Work!


Accomplishments today:

*Submitted to SAG Web-Series,
Haute & Bothered at Sig Miguel's office.
*Got an audition (Friday) for world premiere production of
Edward Scissorhands.
*Attended UCB practice session.
*Had an inspiring conversation with actor friend, Michael Horowitz.
AWESOME!


Resistance Today:
Mostly my thoughts:
"Why are you risking your livelihood?" "who do you think you are?" "I don't feel like going out of my way to drop off this headshot -- I'm not going to get called in anyway." "I'm too tired to blog!"


Yay today! Resistance was fully overcome.
Tomorrow it starts again!
K

No comments: