Friday, April 9, 2010

What you see is what you get



**Spoiler Alert! Please read the last entry (April 2) before continuing to read this entry!
So many of you responded to my last blog and MOST of you did NOT see the gorilla. My friend Mark saw the gorilla AND counted correctly, so 2 gold stars for him. My aunt Laurie commented that Insurance companies use these "attention test" facts to convince drivers that if they're traveling down a familiar road, they technically will not even see a motorcyclist. Scary! So yes, whether it's a safety hazard or just a new way of realizing how our minds really do shape our world... what we SEE is what we GET.
Stay tuned for a special treat, this blog's first GRATI-CORDING, created by me and my great friend, Jillian Louis.
HAPPY FRIDAY and REMEMBER. there are MANY MORE layers to the world around us. Let's keep our eyes open!
xoxoxo
Katie

No comments: